J1 “JOEY” Task Support Vehicle combines attributes of elevating work platforms, order pickers and tuggers in a compact and capable vehicle design. Developed as an alternative to rolling ladders or other larger equipment, the Joey can support tasks from general overhead maintenance to order picking. The Joey can elevate an operator up to 126” from the floor, turn around in as little as 72″, and can be driven at height to move from task to task. Travel is provided by a high efficiency AC drive motor that can be programmed through the onboard LCD dash, while power comes from a 224AH AGM maintenance free battery pack that supports opportunity charging from standard 120v outlets.
- 1,000lb. total vehicle capacity
- 500lb. front tray, 300lb. operator, 200lb rear tray
- Programmable dash with automatic speed reduction when elevated
- Electronic power steering with infinitely variable speed control
- Finger tip controls integrated into retractable vehicle guardrails
- Premium steel I-beam mast construction and unitized steel frame
- 180 degree articulating driveline with 72″ minimum turn radius