The “Walkie” alternative to a sit-down forklift. Our family of counterbalanced walk behind trucks can do the job of a rider for less. Since these trucks do not have to straddle loads they can easily handle a wide range of load sizes and load or unload trailers. Available in a wide variety of configurations our counterbalanced walk behind lift trucks can be specifically tailored to meet the needs of your application. Features
- 2,500 to 4,000lb. Capacity depending on vehicle configuration
- 24volt electrical power with Curtis transistor control
- Control arm coupled driveline provides intuitive and direct operator control.
- Premium steel frame construction protects components and reduces maintenance.
- Premium steel mast construction provides extended service life and load stability.
- Ergonomic handle with reversing switch, horn and wrap around hand guard.
- Shaft type forks provide for easy adjustment.
- Chrome plated lift cylinder with pressure compensation lowering valves.
- A wide variety of vehicle options to meet your specific application needs