Forklift Operator Training
Check out our Forklift Operator Training Schedule for our location in Dallas Texas: Dallas Schedule 2018
Forklift Certification Course Outline:
The instructor training course is designed to help companies set up and maintain compliance with OSHA operator training regulations. Participants should be knowledgeable in the use of forklift type equipment. Out of class study is paramount to the successful completion of this course.
- The Need For Operator Training / OSHA Regulations
- How Lift Trucks Work and ANSF Design Consideration
- Model and Use ID and Attachments Narrow Aisle and Stock Pickers
- Powered Walkie Rider
- Need for Daily Inspection
- General Safety / Fueling / Coaching the Lift Truck Operator
- Safety at the Dock
- Pedestrian Safety
- Operator Health
- Training Tips / Material Selection / Course Preparation
- Miscellaneous Issues:
Liability and Documentation Behavior Modification Individual Plant Walk-Through and Inspection. For more information or to schedule an OSHA Forklift certification training, call Sunbelt Industrial Trucks at 1-800-222-3193 or see our forklift training pdf.